Use of The Little Way Association (LWA) website is provided by LWA subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- LWA reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to LWA are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will LWA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- LWA tries to ensure that the website is up-to-date and functioning well. However LWA does not warrant that the functions and the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- LWA takes no responsibility for the content of external websites.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Collecting your information
LWA acquires your personal information when you contact us or register to receive information, make a donation, enquire about events or in any other way supply us with personal data.
Using your information
LWA will only use the information you supply for the specific purpose stated at the point you submitted it. LWA would like to use your personal details to send you information about our work. You have the right at any time to ask us to stop sending you this information and we will respect your wishes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to stop sending you information.
Protecting your information
LWA will take action to ensure that the information you disclose to us is kept safely. LWA will never intentionally misuse or allow others to misuse the personal details we collect or hold.
Changes to your information